Tuesday 2nd October 2018
Acting Principal’s address at 7 p.m. sharp.
Co-educational weekly boarding and day school.
Fifth and Sixth class Parents and children are invited to view the School and meet with the staff.
The Royal School offers:
- A Tradition of 400 years of delivering Quality Education
- A caring, family environment in which to learn and develop
- Academic excellence
- Small class sizes and an excellent pupil teacher ratio
- A Broad range of extra-curricular and after school activities such as
hockey, badminton, athletics, table tennis,basketball, soccer, rugby,
chess, boarders common room, Christian Union, school choir, craft club
- Opportunities for student leadership through programmes such as
Mentoring, Green Schools, Mini Company, Christian Union, School Choir
and many more.